W. ARNOLD DODGE was the proprietor of the W.A. Dodge Company on the northwest corner of South 5th Street & Division Street in the early 1930s. The business sold industrial tools and equipment and various shop and factory supplies.
W. Arnold Dodge lived with his wife Elsie at 807 Chestnut Street in 1929, according to the City Directory for that year. Both Dodge and his business were gone from Camden by 1947.
South 5th & Division Street
W.A. Dodge Company
RETURN TO CAMDEN'S INTERESTING PEOPLE PAGE
RETURN TO DVRBS.COM HOME PAGE