CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY
MARSHALL'S RESTAURANT & SEAFOOD
1244 Haddon Avenue
MARSHALL'S RESTAURANT & SEAFOOD was a popular little spot on Haddon Avenue between Kaighn Avenue and Liberty Street, opposite the famed Donkey's Place. The Marshall family operated the business there in the 1950s and 1960s. The building housed the Forest Hill Tea Room in the 1930s.During the late 1940s, a James Sarli ran Jim's Luncheonette at that address.
Marshall's had left Haddon Avenue by 1967. 1244 Haddon Avenue then housed a business known as Eric's Formal Wear.
RETURN TO DVRBS.COM HOME PAGE