CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY
PERPETUAL ROSARY SHRINE
Convent of the Dominican Sisters of the
Perpetual Rosary
1500 Haddon Avenue
Northeast Corner of Haddon and Euclid Avenues
In the late 1890s the Diocese of Camden purchased a large tract of land upon which it built the Convent of the Order of Perpetual Rosary, and later, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. Now over 100 years old, the cornerstone of the Convent of the Dominican Sisters of the Perpetual Rosary on Haddon Avenue was laid on October 26, 1902. Known to most Camden residents simply as "the Convent", the Perpetual Rosary Church served the Catholic residents of the Parkside neighborhood of Camden. |
Perpetual Rosary Shrine | ||
Convent Window | Statue Above The Altar | Pillar In The Aisles |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Click on Image to Enlarge |