CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY
In 1947 the bar at 1226 Broadway was known as Buradine's. The proprietor was Michael Burgo. By 1959 the bar had changed hands, and was called Bert's Cafe. It would change hands again, and by 1977 was known as The Tender Trap. The Tender Trap closed its doors for the last time around 2001. The building is unoccupied at the present time.
RETURN TO DVRBS.COM HOME PAGE